Observe the serenity of the South African wilderness from your private deck, surrounded by the indigenous trees and shrubbery of the pristine Zululand bushveld.
Each suite features a comfortable sitting area below the large beds. Paved pathways lead down the mountainside from the main guest areas to the spacious suites – a subtly executed blend of avant-garde and ethnic design.
Delicious Pan-African cuisine is enjoyed in the dramatic boma (outdoor dining area) illuminated by dozens of candles and lanterns, or served to you in a spectacular clearing in the bush under a star-studded sky.
Phinda is renowned for wonderful bush banqueting in surprising settings.
Unparalleled safari experiences
Little can compare to Phinda's exciting range of safari activities. Apart from the twice-daily game drives, nature walks, riverboat cruises and canoe trips along the Mzinene River (available at no additional cost), Phinda also offers a range of optional thrilling Indian Ocean adventures from scuba diving and deep-sea fishing to spectacular air safaris.
Mountain Lodge at a Glance
- 25 Luxury air-conditioned Suites
- Private sitting room and en-suite bathroom with outdoor shower
- Private plunge pool with spectacular game-viewing deck
- Personal bars, tea station, telephone and hairdryer all available in the suites
- Great family safari destination. Children allowed. Child-minding available
- Internet Access and power – 220v AC